COVID19 – May 12 – Update
Collaboration in Action!
- Unfortunately, even with all of the protocols in place, COVID-19 exposure has occurred on the Human Services Campus. Maricopa County Public Health is working with all of us on a daily basis to ensure the proper protocols are followed for appropriate testing, isolation, contact tracing, and further risk of exposure.
- All Campus employees in direct contact with clients have been required to wear masks for several weeks. Masks have also consistently been distributed to clients. County Public Health is now requiring the Campus to implement a mandatory mask policy for all clients. We are ramping this up with client education about COVID-19 and the purposes of wearing a mask and practicing physical distancing.
- The HSC Shower program opened last week. Current hours are Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8 am to 10 am. Clients are extremely grateful for this much needed service. This does mean we will need a constant supply of towels and wash cloths! Donations of these items is critical to keeping our costs down. Please contact Ivan Orozco at 602-282-0849 for more information. Thank you!
- Our next bottled water donation drop-off at 15th Avenue & Harrison is this Saturday, May 16th from 9am to noon, and it couldn’t be easier. You pull up and our staff will remove the donations from your trunk or the back of your vehicle. Call Ivan Orozco at 602-282-0849 or email email@example.com for more information.
- You may also contribute online and help us purchase water in bulk at discounted prices: https://donorbox.org/hsc.
Thank you for your continued support! Stay safe and heathy!