COVID19 – April 8 – Update
Collaboration in Action!
- As of 12:25 PM April 8, 2020 we are not aware of any clients or employees testing positive for COVID-19.
- Homeless ID Project has created a way to provide phone support to clients. Individuals may call 602-223-3427 or email Info@azhomeless.org for assistance.
- Circle the City has isolation spaces ready and available on Campus for individuals experiencing homelessness that have been tested for COVID-19. Patients must follow the standard intake protocol.
- As CDC guidelines continue to evolve, donations of masks will be appreciated for a long time. Handmade, cloth masks are great for clients/patients and non-medical frontline staff.
- HSC had a successful Donation Drive By Saturday, April 4th from 9 am to Noon on Harrison Street. We will share whatever we collect as much as possible with our Campus partners. Our next Drive-By event will be for bottled water with a kick-off on April 18th
On behalf of all of us at the Human Services Campus, thank you for your compassionate support. Stay safe and healthy!