COVID19 – June 30 – Update
Collaboration in Action!
- Homeless ID Project will not be operating on Campus until further notice. They are available for services telephonically.
- The Chaplaincy for the Homeless and A New Leaf will also be off Campus until further notice.
- Homelessness is NOT a choice. Help us get Phx City Council OK to add shelter beds at Human Services Campus. https://fromstreettohome.org.
- Our next bottled water donation drop-off at 15th Avenue & Harrison is Saturday, July 18th from 9am to noon, and it couldn’t be easier. You pull up and our staff will remove the donations from your vehicle. Call Ivan Orozco at 602-282-0849 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- You may also contribute online and help us purchase water in bulk at discounted prices: https://donorbox.org/hsc.
Thank you for your continued support! Stay safe and heathy!