COVID19 – June 15 – Update
Collaboration in Action!
- For the near term, HSC will host a weekly call with Maricopa County Public Health to hear updates related to COVID-19 and for Campus partners to ask any questions.
- APS will be providing solar energy through covered parking at the Human Services Campus. We are very grateful for their contribution! Pre-work will begin July 1st.
- COVID-19 has caused us to implement physical distancing indoors, resulting in more clients having to wait outdoors for services. Maricopa County is providing funds for several canopies and awnings to be installed around Campus, providing much needed shade for clients. This work will begin as soon as the canopies/awnings are available.
- Our next bottled water donation drop-off at 15th Avenue & Harrison is Saturday, June 20th from 9am to noon, and it couldn’t be easier. You pull up and our staff will remove the donations from your trunk or the back of your vehicle. Call Ivan Orozco at 602-282-0849 or email email@example.com for more information.
- You may also contribute online and help us purchase water in bulk at discounted prices: https://donorbox.org/hsc.
Thank you for your continued support! Stay safe and heathy!